GROUP 47 - Music Video 2008/9: Final Pitch Part 2

Thursday 18 September 2008

Final Pitch Part 2

The next section will be the press hating her as a star. This will be shown by them taking photos and shouting at her (looking angry). Then it will go into a news report and at the bottom of the screen a newspaper headline and pictures showing of the bill board of her canceled tour.

I could blame it on you
I could blame it on my instincts
I could blame it on the
train to the plane
The boat to the shore
So tell me what's the answer

The fan watching the news seeing the tour has been canceled. Fan holding tickets in hand. Rips them up and walks out.

No trouble in my face
There's not one anxious voice
You know I can't listen
I can't listen

Shaking loads, looking up confused at the camera, pushing it away, really paranoid.
Gets up trying to get out of the white room, but door slams shut on her, panicking kicking walls, screaming, slides down wall crying.

You say that you are everything
Do you taste good
So c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon

No trouble in my face
There's not one anxious voice
You know I can't listen
I can't listen

The door opens when she's sitting on floor, still shaking, starts to get up and walk through door, which takes her straight into a dark tunnel where she starts to run.

I can't listen
You say that you are everything
Do you taste good
So c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon

No trouble in my face
There's not one anxious voice
You know I can't listen
I can't listen
You say that you are everything
Do you taste good
So c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon

All from too much choice yeh yeh

FADE OUT

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home